Real Estate Transactions and Financing | Commercial Lease Attorneys
J.D., New York University School of Law, 1990
Editorial Board of the Annual Survey of American Law
B.A., Yeshiva University, magna cum laude, 1987
New York, 1991
District of Columbia, 1992
Professional Associations & Memberships
New York City Bar
New York State Bar, Real Property Law Section
American Bar Association
Murray Schneier joined Belkin·Burden·Goldman, LLP as a Partner in the Transactional Department in 2021.
Prior to joining Belkin Burden Goldman, LLP, Mr. Schneier was a partner in the Real Estate Department of Eiseman Levine Lehrhaupt & Kakoyiannis. P.C. for twenty years. He has extensive experience in all aspects and assets of commercial real estate, encompassing complex and sophisticated acquisitions, financings, ground leases and sales throughout the country, including net-leased properties, sale-leasebacks and loan portfolios. He has specialized in the development and acquisition of industrial properties.
He has represented clients in connection with the following range of transactions:
• $200 Million acquisition of a 3.2 million square foot, three building industrial portfolio located along the I-40 Corridor in Tennessee and Mississippi.
• $155 Million acquisition and financing of a refrigerated warehouse and distribution facility in Richland, Washington.
• $133 Million acquisition of a 235-acre development parcel in Spartanburg County, South Carolina.
• $110 Million acquisition and financing of an 18-story office building in Richmond, Virginia (Awarded Project of the Year in Richmond, Virginia).
• $100 Million construction and permanent financing of hospital facility in Washington State.
• $81 Million acquisition of a 90-acre development parcel in Marion County, Florida.
• $79 Million acquisition of a three-building industrial portfolio located in Pasadena and Deer Park, Texas.
• $50 Million acquisition and financing of 815,000 square foot assembly and distribution center in Rantoul, Illinois for a sports equipment manufacturer.
• $47 Million acquisition and financing of warehouse and light manufacturing center in Warren, Michigan for a national food company.
• $40.8 Million acquisition of an industrial facility located in Rincon, Georgia.
• $39.5 Million acquisition of a two-building industrial portfolio located in Savannah, Georgia.