Kara Rakowski is scheduled to participate as a panelist on August 23, 2023 at Bisnow’s NY Affordable Housing Conference covering Good Cause Eviction and the Future of New York Housing Dynamics. This conference will delve into a range of crucial topics, including:
- Analyzing the repercussions stemming from the expiration of 421a in New York City and its impact on the ongoing flow of new, affordable construction projects.
- Grasping the comprehensive importance of this pivotal legislative provision and its intricate effects on both New York City and the real estate sector.
- Engaging in a dialogue about the tactics employed by experts to successfully finalize deals concerning affordable housing amidst prevailing financial challenges, characterized by spreads and volatile cap rates.
- Conducting an in-depth exploration of the financing structure for affordable housing projects and the methodologies employed to secure necessary funding.
- Attaining a clearer perspective on the boroughs that are at the forefront of generating diverse affordable housing alternatives, along with identifying regions that display the highest demand for such accommodations.
- Listening to insights shared by business proprietors and industry experts regarding the significance of Area Median Income (AMI) and its application in the context of rent regulations.
For those interested in participating in the event or seeking further details, kindly proceed to this link to register or access additional information.