Members of BBG’s Transactional Department recently handled the following:
- Partners Craig L. Price and Lawrence T. Shepps represented the purchaser of a West End Avenue apartment building in a $50 million transaction. Administrative Law Department Partners Martin Heistein and Logan O’Connor and associate Anthony Morrreale handled the administrative review and due diligence analysis.
- Messrs. Price and Shepps also represented the purchaser of a package of six Manhattan apartment buildings in a portfolio acquisition valued at $44 million, which included an assumption of a $15 million CMBS loan.
- Messrs. Price and Shepps, and partner Stephen M. Tretola and associate Joshua A. Sycoff, represented affiliates of Targo Capital Partners on a $14 million purchase and acquisition financing of a Bleecker Street building, and a $16 million purchase and acquisition financing of an East Village building.
- Messrs. Price and Sycoff, and partner Michael J. Shampan, as well as Litigation Department partner Scott Loffredo, represented the purchaser in its $20 million bulk purchase and financing of 20 co-op apartments comprising all apartments in the co-op.
- Department co-head Daniel T. Altman, and Messrs. Tretola and Sycoff, represented the purchaser on the purchase and acquisition financing of a Second Avenue building.
- Messrs. Price and Sycoff, and partner Murray Schneier, represented an owner on its refinancing of property in East Haven, Connecticut.
- Messrs. Price and Sycoff represented a tenant in connection with a condo lease at a monthly rent in excess of $45,000, another tenant in connection with a townhouse lease at a monthly rent of $45,000, and an owner in connection with a condo lease at a monthly rent of $39,500.
- Mr. Shampan represented the purchaser of an $18 million property in Bridgehampton.